Imagine being able to access your company emails, calendar, documents, voice mail, and faxes through one panel with the functionalities of Microsoft Outlook wherever and whenever. Our Hosted Microsoft Exchange service comes with state of the art applications that protect your emails and data, and integrates with all the Microsoft Office applications on your computer and other mobile devices seamlessly. With Microsoft Exchange Hosting Services offered by Cirrus Tech, you can accomplish all of this through your Outlook while away from your desk. Communicating through email, scheduling tasks and meetings, and sharing documents within your organization have never been easier. When you sign up for one of Cirrus Tech’s Microsoft Exchange Hosting Plans, you can connect to all your essential company resources through your laptop, PDA, Smart Phone, and Blackberry.
What is Microsoft Exchange Hosting?
- Remote Access Server: Cirrus Tech’s Microsoft Exchange Hosting Service is an outsourced MS Exchange hosting solution that allows users to sync emails, documents, calendars and contacts. Users simply connect to their Exchange Server through one account with different portals for each user using various mobile devices.
- An advanced Business Class Mail Server: Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server with advanced capabilities that can integrate with various Microsoft Office applications. You have the ability to connect to your email server through the Outlook application on your desktop, and have all information from the email server synced with your Outlook.
Benefits of Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Access emails, calendars, and document folders throughout the organization.
- Maintain full communication with coworkers anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Have full accessibility to emails and voicemail from most hand-held devices, such as Blackberrys.
- Increase productivity by allowing employees to synchronize calendars, task lists, and other activities with each other.
- Enjoy built-in protective technologies of Microsoft Exchange Hosting that allow you to reduce spam and viruses, maintain high levels of confidentiality, and stay on top of all compliance issues.
- Protect your data by utilizing the information sharing capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Hosting that are accessed from a remote server, and arranged in a clustered environment.
- All these benefits mean better communication, more transparency, greater efficiency, increased profitability, and at the same time, more FREE TIME.
An increasing number of businesses are relying on email as their primary communication tool. Easy, efficient, and rich access to e-mail and personal information management increases organizational efficiency. The new capabilities of Exchange Server 2007 deliver the advanced protection your company requires, the anywhere access your employees want and the operational efficiency your IT department needs. (Source: Microsoft)