Cirrus Tech, a global provider of hosted Internet services has officially launched their Exchange Hosting Services
Toronto, ON – Dec 11, 2008 Leading Canadian web host, and now Exchange Hosting provider, Cirrus Tech has announced details of their Exchange Hosting solutions. With email having become an integral part of any business” communications, Cirrus Tech recognized the need to provide their clients with a more robust email alternative to the one included in their web hosting plans. The outcome was new Cirrus Tech email plans that are based on the most advanced emailing system, Microsoft Exchange 2007.
Microsoft Exchange has fast become the leading email platform for businesses today. Some of the features available in Cirrus Tech’s Hosted Exchange plans are as follows:
- Access your Exchange email, calendar, task-list, and shared folder from anywhere you have an internet connection with Outlook Web Access (webmail)
- Get your Exchange email and data on your mobile device including BlackBerries and iPhones
- Enjoy real-time synchronization of your Exchange data, such as email, calendar, and task-list,between Outlook, Outlook Web Access (webmail), and your mobile device
- Manage your Hosted Exchange account through an easy to use control panel
- All Exchange accounts are hosted on leading-edge Dell Blade Servers in a clustered configuration for maximum uptime
By signing up for a Cirrus Tech Hosted Exchange plan, you can benefit from an advanced business class email service immediately without the upfront costs of an in-house Exchange solution. “The cost of setting up an in-house solution can be quite costly”; says Ali Mirdamadi, Product Director at Cirrus Tech. “The upfront costs of a full-featured Exchange solution is just not feasible for some small and medium sized businesses, and don’t forget the ongoing maintenance and support expenses. With our plans, clients get a reliable Exchange solution at a low cost and without any hassle.”
Cirrus Tech aims to provide clients with the most flexible plans to meet the specific email requirements of their clients all at a competitive price. At the time of this writing, clients can choose from 500 MB, 1000 MB, and 2000 MB mailboxes and have the option to sign-up for a single mailbox and increase the number of mailboxes on a need-to basis. All plans are available on a month-to-month to 3 year subscription period.
About Cirrus Tech Ltd – Web Hosting Canada
Cirrus Tech Ltd. has been actively promoting its services to the hosting industry since 1999. The company has focused on 24/7 tech support,value added services and a cooperative attitude towards all its clients. Cirrus is now one of Canada’s largest Web Hosting companies and is a leading provider of comprehensive Internet services. Cirrus provides locally based sales and engineering support for its Internet services in Toronto, Canada, and offers Web hosting services to customers in many countries.