Toronto, ON – August 20, 2018 Cirrus Tech, a leading Canadian cloud hosting company, is partnered with OnApp to expand our global scale and reach. The OnApp federation enables Cirrus Tech to compete on global stage with the world’s largest clouds providers. OnApp’s global pool of cloud infrastructure in 113 cities (43 countries) provides more compute locations than EC2, Azure and Google combined. Cirrus Tech is dedicated to continuing investing in cutting-edge, state of the art technology that provides unlimited power and potential to our clients. Our bright, creative service-oriented staffs exist to customize what we do to fit our client’s needs.
Benefits of Cloud Federation:
- More infrastructure choices – Now you can order servers to be deployed in South America, Europe, Africa, Asian and Australia. You have an access to choose the infrastructure in the USA, UK, and France through your control panel. Please contact our sales team for a complete list of our cloud infrastructures.
- No long-term commitment – you can deploy your VM on demand in new regions. Our flat monthly subscription fee gives you a risk-free way to test the market first.
- Scalable – increase the resources as you go; add more memory, CPU and disk space.
- Privacy & Compliance – regulators in healthcare, public sector and finance are very sensitive to where the application and data are actually hosted. OnApp Federation provides clients with full control over data locality, at a granular city level.
- Easy to manage – Now you can manage all your servers in one place (shut down, turn on, reboot, change the password, upgrade and rebuild).
- One account, One currency – No matter how many VMs or how many locations you use, you have just one account and you pay in one currency CAD or USD.
- Customization – For more demanding applications we will work with you to select a location that fits your budget, performance, and reliability you need.
Click here for more information about Cirrus Tech’s Cloud VM plans.
OnApp was founded in 2010. They have now more than 140 staff across offices in the US, UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The HQ is in London, UK. OnApp provides Infrastructure-as-a-service software for hosts, telcos, and MSPs. Their software is used by more than 3,000 service providers in 93 countries.
About Cirrus Tech Ltd
Cirrus Tech Ltd. has been actively promoting its services to the hosting industry since 1999. The company has focused on 24/7 tech support, value-added services and a cooperative attitude towards all its clients. Cirrus is now one of Canada’s largest Web / cloud Hosting companies in Canada.