I am sure all of you are familiar with the term cloud hosting and cloud computing by now as it is a term being widely used and adopted in our daily business communications. Cloud hosting/computing can be classified into three main categories: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Over the past 20 years, Cirrus Tech invested heavily in Virtualization technologies and Cloud infrastructure to provide reliable IaaS solution to our clients in Canada and across the world. IT managers and professionals in particular, enjoy the wide range of features and services available in our IaaS platform such you agility, resource monitoring, security, redundancy, backup and image cloning. We have also been offering PaaS services to a selective group of business, a complete suite of development and deployment platform, so they can concentrate on developing their app and launching their products. Today we are happy to announce the launch of our new SaaS – Application Hosting platform which is designed to help businesses who are only interested in running their business and prefer not to get involved with server management and software updates. Cloud Application hosting solutions is mostly suited for customer retention management (CRM), human resources, procurement, and accounting applications.
Benefits and features of our Application Hosting platform:
You should not install your applications manually or spend time keeping them up to date. Our new Cloud Application hosting platform supports a huge range of application stacks based on Perl, PHP, Python, Java and JS. Cloud Application hosting is very similar to our Cloud Virtual Machines plus the added functionality to install, configure and manage one or more applications on top. Once your server is provisioned you can choose which applications to be installed from the large selection of popular applications such as Drupal, WordPress, Magento, SugerCRM, Moodle, LimeSurvay and many more. You also get to enjoy the following features:
- One click install – you simply choose which application to be installed through your our intuitive control panel.
- Easy to manage – you have access to view, create, and delete applications; you can create and restore backups as we as create and view FTP users through your dashboard.
- Easy to access – since your applications are hosted on the cloud you can access them through your web browser from multiple locations.
- Automatic Update: Application Servers have their own CentOS template; updates to your OS and Applications will be applied automatically as soon they become available.
- Super fast servers – our new Cloud infrastructure is running on the latest Dell hardware and SSD drive, which ensures fast and reliable services.
- Flexible platform – looking for more resources and processing power? No problem, you have the flexibility to select the right tools and upgrade your resources as you go.
- Cost Effective – you no longer need to invest heavily in on-premise servers, storage or hire an IT specialist
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Call us at 1.877.624.7787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Cloud Application Hosting. We will be happy to assist you.
Click HERE to find out more about Cirrus Hosting’s Cloud Application hosting plans.