As you know CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a solution for managing your company’s relationships and communications with existing and potential clients. The main goal of every CRM solution is to increase profit by improving customer relationships, streamlining customer acquisition and customer management processes. Depending on your business needs you can define a simple CRM process like:
- Cold calling to set up appointments
- Go to your appointment and try to sell your product
- Close the deal or follow up
Or a more complex process such as:
- Collect information about your client base
- Analyse and process the data
- Conduct a market research
- Generate contact information
- Generate customized solution and personalize
- Schedule appointment
- Close the deal or follow up
Traditionally organizations used to host their CRM applications on-premise, hosted and managed by their internal IT department which means it took time, personnel, equipment and capital investment to setup a CRM environment. However cloud computing has changed everything; basically hosted CRM makes your application available from a remote cloud infrastructure that is accessed through the internet.
What are the benefits of hosted CRM / cloud CRM?
- Reduce cost: You do not need to make a huge investment in purchasing servers and storages, you pay for the services and resources you actually use and you have the option to upgrade the resources as you go.
- Business continuity: Cloud servers remove the single point of failure because there is always another hardware node ready to take over from a failing node; it minimizes downtime without the expense of having a replica physical server sitting idle.
- Free up your IT resources: In a hosted environment, hosting provider takes care of the hardware and underlying infrastructure so you do NOT need to hire IT specialist or worry about downtime and connectivity to outside world.
- Seamless access: Because your data is hosted in the cloud, authorized sales agents can access CRM application from virtually anywhere, as long as you have access to the internet.
In a nutshell, hosted CRM on cloud offers scalability, security, elasticity, redundancy, low entry cost and flexible pricing.
Why host your CRM solution with Cirrus hosting?
Cirrus Hosting, has been a leader in providing affordable and reliable cloud infrastructure and website hosting since 1999. As a BBB member with an A+ rating, Cirrus Hosting is a top-notch Canadian cloud hosting company with professional support, rigorous reliability and easily scalable cloud solutions that grow right alongside customer needs. You can install and run your Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Sage 300, SugarCRM, CiviCRM or any other CRM software on our high-performance cloud infrastructure. Following are some of the features included in our hosted CRM plan:
- Developer friendly: You have full access to the server to manage, configure and install any application or plugin you like.
- Lightning fast: Our infrastructure is running on enterprise hardware and SSD storages to ensure consistent performance and fastest load time.
- Hassle-free: We take care of Windows updates, apply security patches and setup automatic backup so you can focus on running your business.
- High security: We protect your infrastructure, which powers your website, 24/7 with an onsite security guard, CCTV, key card and bio matric access.
- Cost savings: Pay for what you use. We have already invested heavily in our infrastructure so that you access the resource you need at a fraction of the cost.
- Scalable: You can upgrade your resources as you go without a downtime or data loss.
- Support: Our technicians are available 24/7/365 to help and answer your questions. Our experienced technicians will be happy to help you get set up or solve any server related problems you may have.
- Reliable: We use N+1 high-performance chillers, backup generators and redundant connectivity to provide you up to 100% uptime service.
Get your head in the cloud! Are you a small and midsize business owner? Are you thinking of hosting your CRM on the cloud? Now you can host your CRM software on our cloud infrastructure. For more information please visit https://www.cirrushosting.com/crm-software-hosting.html