The main responsibility of every system administrator is maintaining software and security updates, this can be a daunting task if you are managing multiple servers, operating in different time zone and hosting your server / VPS in multiple locations. You need to schedule a task with your clients/stakeholders, take the servers offline and apply the patches manually. If you are running a Linux OS (CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian,…) now you can apply security patches automatically to a running kernel thanks to Kernel Care.
KernelCare solution runs in the background, as soon as new patches and security updates are available (every 4 hours it checks for new patches) KernalCare will automatically applies the new patches without rebooting the server. This amazing service saves you time and money while ensuring your OS if up to date and secure. Below are some of the KernelCare features and benefits:
- Easy setup: It only takes 4 commands to install, register the key, check and apply the patches
- Save time and money: You no longer need to spend the time to apply the patches or worry about keeping your Kernel up-to-date, run your servers for years without reboots and without compromising on security.
- Fast rollout: KernelCare team engineers analyze new vulnerability and security list and will release patches in no time.
- Rollback capability: You can rollback with a single command, without system reboot or any impact to your operation.
- Supports most Linux flavours: CentOS/RHEL/CloudLinux OS 6 & 7, CentOS Plus 6 & 7, Amazon Linux, Oracle Linux RHEL-compatible 6 & 7, UEK 3, 4 & 6 R3, Debian 7, 8 & 9, Ubuntu LTS 14.04, 16.04 & 18.04, OpenVZ & Virtuozzo, Proxmox VE 3, 4 & 5, Xen4CentOS 6 & 7
KernalCare is an add-on service; we can set it up on your dedicated server or cloud VPS/VM. Call us at 1.877.624.7787 (1.905.881.3485 if you’re in the Toronto area) or email us at email@example.com for more information about these features in this list or if you have any questions in getting your new server. We will be happy to assist you.