Experience the benefits of our Hosted Exchange Services on your BlackBerry with Cirrus Tech’s BlackBerry Exchange Services
Our BlackBerry Exchange Services offers our Hosted Exchange clients with the option of synchronizing their Exchange data with their BlackBerry mobile device. Clients will be able to access their Exchange email, calendar, contacts, task list, and folders in real-time on their BlackBerry device.
How it works
Cirrus Tech’s BlackBerry Exchange Services integrates our Microsoft Exchange Servers with our BlackBerry Enterprise Servers (BES) to provide you with a seamless connection to your Exchange data with your BlackBerry device.
How your email gets from your Exchange Account to your BlackBerry:
- Your Exchange Account receives an email
- Our Exchange Servers sends the email to our BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
- The BES sends the email through the Internet to your Wireless Data Network
- Your BlackBerry receives the email from your Wireless Network
How Much Does it Cost?
In order to utilize our BlackBerry Exchange Services , you require a subscription to our Hosted Exchange Services and our BlackBerry Services in addition to a data plan from your wireless service provider.
- Exchange Plans starting at $4.95 / month
- BlackBerry Service add-on $9.95 / month per BlackBerry
- 1 time BlackBerry set-up fee of $39.95
- Cost of Data Plans from your wireless service provider will vary
Why Choose Cirrus Tech’s BlackBerry Services?
- Enable your employees with the ability to access their Exchange data from their BlackBerry device anywhere, anytime.
- Focus on your core business activities and let our Exchange experts take care of the ongoing management and maintenance of the BlackBerry Service.
- Avoid the high start-up costs associated with deploying an in-house BlackBerry Enterprise Server and eliminate the need for more IT staff to manage your services.
- Benefit from leading-edge hardware and software used by Cirrus Tech.