Synchronize your Exchange data with any ActiveSync Exchange enabled Device!
ActiveSync Exchange is a key application included in our Hosted Exchange services. It allows you to synchronize your Exchange data with any ActiveSync supported device using Exchange’s syncronization protocol.
ActiveSync Exchange enables you to access your Exchange e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks from your mobile device and to continue to be able to access this information while you are working offline.
ActiveSync Exchange Features:
- Support for HTML messages
- Support for follow-up flags
- Support for fast message retrieval
- Meeting attendee information
- Enhanced Exchange Search
- Windows SharePoint Services and Universal Naming Convention (UNC) document access
- PIN reset
- Enhanced device security through password policies
- Autodiscover for over the air provisioning
- Support for Out of Office configuration
- Support for tasks synchronization
- Direct Push
ActiveSync is available on any Windows Mobile device including select Smartphones from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, and Palm in addtion to the Apple iPhone.
How your email gets from your Exchange Account to your ActiveSync Exchange enabled Smartphone:
- Your Exchange Account receives an email
- Our Exchange Servers pushes the email through the Internet to your Wireless Data Network
- Your Smartphone receives the email from your Wireless Network
How Much Does it Cost?
In order to get our Activesync Exchange Services for your mobile device, you require a subscription to our Hosted Exchange Services with ActiveSync support and a Smartphone with ActiveSync support in addition to a data plan from your wireless service provider.
- Exchange Plans start at $4.95 / month
- ActiveSync is available on Personal and Small Business plans as an add-on and included in the Corporate plans
- Cost of Data Plans from your wireless service provider will vary
Why Choose Cirrus Tech’s ActiveSync Exchange Services
- Enable your employees with the ability to access their Exchange data from their Smartphone anywhere, anytime.
- Focus on your core business activities and let our Exchange experts take care of the ongoing management and maintenance of the Exchange service.
- Avoid the high start-up costs associated with deploying an in-house Exchange server and eliminate the need for more IT staff to manage your services.
- Benefit from leading-edge hardware and software used by Cirrus Tech.